Exceeded 200 million users, the killer app Instagram continues to recruit hundreds of budding photographers every day. Let’s see how to make the most of our shots.
Whether instagrammer always experienced the perfect hashtag research and best filter or aspiring photographers at the first shots, here are some tips for a successful Instagram profile .
Also Read This Article : Tips and Tricks to Get Free Instagram Followers
- Save your original photos : The photos posted on Instagram are automatically resized to612 x 612pixels, with no possibility of adopting other formats, but you can store photos published in significantly better resolution with a simple trick.Simply tick the option Save original photos in the preferences in the settings and you’re done.
If you use iOS devices will find a high resolution image in the album of the camera.
Android devices instead bring in a dedicated folder named “Instagram” and easily accessible. By doing so you will have your picture just published high-resolution (up to 2048 x 2048) and ready to be shared on your blog!
- Do not rush to publish.The edit of the photo represents the cornerstone of Instagram experience.After you take a picture you particularly like, do not rush to publish.The app not only offers an excellent variety of filters you can apply to any image , but with the latest update allows you to change many well as specific parameters.Light intensity, shadows, contrast, sharpness, warmth, saturation and image composition through function cartoons are just some of the options to make unique your image.
- Add a location to shoot. the time of publication of a new photo you will be given the opportunity to add the location of the shot. By doing so you will automatically group all the photos taken in a certain place keeping track of your movements. In a couple of years through the cover photo map of your trip to London or that romantic weekend in Paris will surely snatch a smile! If the memories associated with your photos were not the best, there is always the option to remove the position of the shot at any time.
- Choose carefully your hashtag Think twice before confirming the hashtags inserted in your picture: it is thanks to them that people from around the world will be able to reach you and see your shots. Try to be original and never dull in the choice of tags, check which photos have been associated to the tag that you are going to use. And if your goal is to reach as many people as possible regardless of the sphere of interest of your photograph, then you can use a list of hashtag followed more easily available online and continuously updated. Here is a selection of the most tags ahead of time from which to take inspiration, for up to 30 photos.
- Customize your profile The profile is the first thing on which the user lands after selecting your account: take a moment to fill out a brief description of yourself , of the photos that you like or take the contents of your collection. You can also link to your public profiles of other social networks if you wanted to give credibility and a touch of personality to your page: Users will no doubt be more inclined to follow real people and with their own story to tell, in addition to thousands of kilometers away!
- Do not restrict sharing to Instagram. Instagram can be connected through the settings to all of your social network accounts you use. Doing so not only can you look among your friends who are using the app and follow their shots, but you will be able to share your photos on their company at any time with a simple click.Alternatively you can set the automatic publication of the photos as they are taken on one or more social networks of your choice.
- Learn from the best :Become a follower of users with hundreds of thousands of followers can help you figure out what’s missing to your photos to achieve success, or simply give you an idea of how to best use the available editing options.As with any self-respecting social network, you can search for the profile of your actor, singer or favorite showman.Thousands of world famous characters share on Instagram their experiences and some private life chink untraceable elsewhere.
Also Read This Article : Clash royale gems hack for android
One last tip for those who dream of becoming a real Instagram bloggers. Applications such Diptic for iOS or Photo Grid for Android allow further customization of your photographs, by providing layout templates that combine multiple photos , which is impossible to do through the simple basis of Instagram settings. Process photos through other applications by creating collage, scenic and special effects before publishing them through Instagram will make your creativity the only limit! Seeing is believing.